Parents are the most influential people in a young person’s life. And it’s no difference in sports. Today’s youth sports environment is vastly different that the one most parents grew up with. Successfully supporting a young athlete is an essential piece of the puzzle to raise highly motivated, dedicated, competitive, and joyful athletes.
Coaches, Coaching Directors and Athletic Directors:
– Do you spend way to much time in your season fielding parent complaints?
– Does the behavior of some parents get in the way of your team’s performance?
– Or do you just want to help parents best support their young athletes?
Our small and large group Parent Education seminars are for you. Contact us today to set up a meeting.
– Have you reached the point where you feel your advice no longer works with your athlete?
– Is your athlete having problems communicating with coaches or teammates?
– Do you coach your child and it’s putting a strain on your relationship?
We offer individual consulting for sports parents, as well as joint parent-athlete consulting.